공지사항이용후기포토갤러리
게시판 로그인
이용후기

What NOT To Do In The Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry

페이지 정보

작성자 Joie 작성일24-04-07 19:40 조회32회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

LOGO-7.jpgRelax and pamper yourself and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These products are affordable and perfect for relaxing at home!

Enjoy your skin with the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and refreshed. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing addition to your home spa treatment. This scrub is best used on the feet, hands and the body. It can be mixed with a ratio of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smells wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Apply it once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and keep any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a good product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you think about a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be found at avon Planet spa sleep ritual.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to others. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase Avon will help you resolve any issues.

I have used this product for quite a while and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for busy schedule, or anyone who requires quick ways to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has a calming scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scrubs and I love how it makes my skin feel and appear.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes a revitalizing body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times every week. Apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm skin with this refreshing spray. This facial mist for hydrating is blended with Chinese green tea extract to protect against environmental irritants and give you a fresh, radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from your face close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow up with our planet spa sleep serenity Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub as well as a facial spritz and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness or appearance after waxing and depilation.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also great for giving to someone special who deserves a treat.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.