휴&휴펜션 hue&hue

커뮤니티

― Commcnuty ―

공지사항이용후기포토갤러리
게시판 로그인
이용후기

Your Worst Nightmare Concerning Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Come To L…

페이지 정보

작성자 Leonore 작성일24-05-08 05:32 조회53회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with avon planet spa products; Read More In this article, Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and great for at home pampering!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret using olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the fresh scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Gently massage scrub over body paying special attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft and smoother skin. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and reenergized. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and wonderful. Made with organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once every week or more. Rinse well after using and store extra in a caddy for showers for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities, while leaving skin soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product to use for everyday use. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you consider a different. It does clean your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can find it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and avon planet spa products it's worth a shot. Avon will assist you in the event that you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

This product has helped keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and it is easy to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who would like to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specially designed to remove dead cells and smooth the skin. It contains green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes a revitalizing body scrub, avon planet Spa Products a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is advised to use it 1-2 times each week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist has been formulated with Chinese green tea extract to defend against environmental aggressors and provide you with radiant, fresh skin. Apply 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from your face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Be careful not to spray into your eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a face spritz and a solid cleanser that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, which is made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and supple. Perfect after depilation or waxing or using it daily to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Avon-Rewards-1-620x380.jpegPamper yourself and recreate an indulgence in the convenience of your own home with this kit. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spritz as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit is also great for giving to someone special who deserves a treat.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.